Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Loop to Loop

WALT:
Scientific
American.

How to make Loop the loop.

Preparation:

  • Use the ruler to measure the paper.
  • Cut a file card long way with into three equal strips.
  • Place one piece of tape on the short end of one strip.
  • Place the other two strips end to end.
  • Place another piece of tape on one end. Curl the strip into a larger loop and tape the ends together.
  • Place one end of a straw onto the middle of a strip of a tape.
  • Place big loop on top of the straw and fold the tape up the sides of the loop.
  • Tricky Part, Teacher Help : Place another strip of tape at the other end of the straw and press the small loop very gently onto the tape.


Picture of what me and my partner made.



It can fly when it is dried.

4 comments:

  1. hi faith it is vao.
    I liked how you done it step by step.
    and i think you should work on make sure it makes sense like how it says what me made it sorry if you think it is a bit juggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make sense! But thank you for your feedback I just don't like the way you commented. I found it very offensive.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora,
    Hi I am Corianna I really liked that you described and put effort into your you creation you really explained it. Maybe Next time you could add a NSL (Next Step Learning) Please come and check out my blog! https://coriannak102015.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Corianna, Thanks for commenting on my blog, thank you again for telling me how to improve my sentences and my learning and next time I definitely will ass NSL... I certainly will visit your blog often.. x

      Regards From
      Faith

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.